Research and Education (CoPMRE), Bournemouth University, is pleased to announce the confirmed programme for the Thirteenth Annual Symposium, Digital Healthcare: Shaping the future. This symposium is suitable for primary and secondary care doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, Trusts board members, academics and anyone with an interest in medical research and education.
This year’s conference will explore the escalating scale and pace of digital technology in healthcare and the benefits and challenges of transformative technologies to advance care, improve clinical outcomes and enhance the patient experience.
The conference is free to attend but please register in advance to confirm your place.
- Why Digital Healthcare? The national context and strategy
Cathy Francis (Director of patients and information, NHS England)
- Digital Healthcare and the Challenge of Interoperability
Theodoros N. Arvanitis (Professor of e-Health Innovation and Head of Research, Institute of Digital Healthcare (IDH) at WMG, University of Warwick)
- Steps on the Dorset Digital Journey – The Dorset care record and beyond
Andy Hadley (Head of IT Development, NHS Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Digital Clinical Pathways: harnessing the power of digital health service design
Nuno Almeida (Founder and CEO, Nourish)
- Using technology to deliver mental health at scale
Claire Harding (Head of Impact and Research, Big White Wall)
The symposium agenda final-7812-copmre-annual-conference-a4-programme-19-09-16-v-2-7-1