1. Audiovisual Lexical Tone Perception: Evidence from Eye-tracking Studies (Dr ZENG Biao, British Academy, 2016-2017)
2. Interpersonal processes: social facets of human cognition (Dr Xun He & Dr ZENG Biao, Bournemouth University, Hooray Education, 2016-2019)
- Event-related polling (Dr ZENG Biao, Undergraduate Research Assistantship Programme, 2015)
- To Optimise the 3D Animation Encoding of Visualised Face and Lip Movement and Facilitate English Speaking People to Learn Chinese Lexical Tones (Dr ZENG Biao, Bournemouth University, Tian Pei IT Company Ltd, 2014-2017).
- Neurofeedback Diagnosis and Treatment on Children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs(Dr ZENG Biao & Dr Xun He, 2014-2016)
- A Pilot Study on Auditory Selective Attention and Lexical Tone Perception under a Whisper Condition (Dr ZENG Biao, Chong Qing University, 2013-2014)
- To Enhance English Speaking People’s Learning Performance on Chinese Lexical Tones with Feedback Mechanism (Dr ZENG Biao, Bournemouth University, Tian Pei IT Company Ltd, 2013-2016).
- Developing Migration Paradigm and EEG Skills for Chinese Lexical Tones Research (Dr ZENG Biao & Dr Xun He, Fusion Investment Fund, 2013).
- Research and Teaching Collaboration Visiting to Prestigious China Universities in Beijing, Xi’An and HangZhou (Dr ZENG Biao, SMN Strand Santander Scholarships 2012-13).